MN Law is dedicated to excellent legal results and exceptional client service. We seek to provide personal, economic and social justice, one client at a time. Why do clients throughout Massachusetts turn to us as “New England’s Trusted Social Security Disability and Personal Injury Law Firm?” Because we not only obtain extraordinary legal results, but we do so while treating each and every client with kindness, compassion and respect.
The mission of MN Law is to exceed our clients’ expectations with: Intelligence, Respect, Kindness & Compassion, Honesty & Integrity, Team Spirit, Enthusiasm, Positivity, Patience, High Standards, Attention to Detail, Efficiency, Productivity, and Profitability.
Here’s what some of our satisfied clients say about us:
- “My attorney made me feel comfortable with the process, put my apprehensions to rest, and enhanced my confidence. Everyone at MN Law has been reassuring.”
- “I really was in deep trouble, I needed help desperately and they came to my rescue. They really saved the day.”
- “When I left here it kind of felt like leaving my mom’s house after a good meal … very satisfying.”
- “Excellent personnel, great results. I couldn’t be happier.”
- “Everyone was extremely courteous and made me feel important and welcomed. The attorney made me feel very confident about the outcome of my case, while also making me realize that I may have to wait and be patient.”
- “I would refer anyone to them. It’s a great company. Great people. Thank you very much!”
- “Kudos to the firm, because I know how much energy and determination it takes to put together a solid case.”
To read more about what our clients have to say, see our testimonials page.
Need Help? Let MN Law Work for You
The attorneys at MN Law stand ready to help if you are disabled or injured. We serve disability and accident clients throughout Massachusetts, with offices conveniently located in Lawrence and Quincy.
Call us at 401-274-7400 in Lawrence or 401-274-7400 in Quincy to schedule an appointment to discuss your legal needs and options. Your initial consultation is free. Don’t wait. Call us today.